Saturday, November 04, 2006

An Attempt At World Peace

I was at the gas station when a boom truck pulled up. It was a Ford Explorer with such loud bass speakers going that my car started shaking. Just walking past it to the station gave me a headache. The driver of the car had gone in ahead of me, but god forbid he turn off the stereo, when he could just keep listening from INSIDE THE BUILDING. The girlfriend also went inside to buy soda, so as an act of....what should we call it...consideration?...he LEFT THE DAMN STEREO ON while he pumped the gas.

Once I got out of the building, I could hear cats fighting to the death...I mean the hip-hop/rap thing going on over the unceasing bass.

THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA

You know, it's nice when people are willing to share their musical taste with you. You know, the opening of musical doors and the community of humans in the universal language. Music being what soothes the savage breast and all. I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, and the song we'd start with goes like this:

THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA THUMP

No comments: