Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Audible Madness Continues

I'm finishing a bunch of books all at once now, and there are a couple of mad long reviews up over at The Book Blog of Evil: Great Expectations and The Mayor of Casterbridge. Just in case you want to read some dissertations in your spare time. What else do you have to do?

So, I've finished the five (FIVE! I know! So many!) novels I downloaded from Audible.com at Christmas. I still have credits for seven more. I think I'll be profligate with them--spend them as if they were sale books at Barnes and Noble*, or paperbacks from Target. If I use them all up--well, that just means there are some ideas for holiday gift giving--to MEEEE!

It's like having a nickel in a penny candy store. So many choices! Shopping is going to be half the fun!


*Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves spelling it "Barnes and Nobel"?

No comments: