Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yeah! I Am A Winner

As I was composing my posts yesterday, Mr. Sweetie was in the next room. A small room, with an adjacent wall. I was writing on the desktop computer, and the desk is pushed up against that adjoining wall. I had just published my post when Mr. Sweetie cam over to me.

And declared me the winner of the noisiest keyboarding contest. I didn't even know there was such a contest! And I'm the winner!

The Award Ceremony went something like this:

Oh my God are you loud! You make the desk shake! It's rat at tat tat tat tatatatatat ttaat. Pause. Pause. Pause. rattle-rattle rattle rattle rattle. Backspace. Backspace. Backspace. Pause. Rat a rat a rat a tat tat tat tat tat. It's like being in the middle of an AK-47 firing range. There is only one person I know who is even nearly as loud as you are, and we made him move into a different office to keep the noise level down!

Yes, it's hard to be a winner, sometimes, but it's a grueling training routine that guarantees success!

No comments: