Friday, October 12, 2007

Oops!. . .I Did It Again

It is currently 8:27 p.m. And I am looking for my keys. Again. "Oops" doesn't even begin to cover it.

I have my house keys. I have my car keys. What I don't have are the keys to my studio (which are on a separate key ring). Where I am supposed to have an Open House tomorrow.

I mean. . .where can they be? I was just there yesterday. I know they aren't in the studio, because I have to lock the door from the outside. I have a tactile memory of walking along, running my fingers along the key fob. I have recently taken extra care to put those keys in my purse, so I don't end up standing in the hallway looking for the keys. Again.

You know, maybe I had just better put an RFID implant or something into EVERYTHING I OWN, because this is getting ridiculous.

No comments: