Friday, October 13, 2006

Trolling the Internet

I went online looking for this:
Mr. Pumpkin Head pirate kit. What a steal! You don't have to perform a yukky crainiotomy with all that slimy orange pulpy stuff--plus seeds! It's non-flamable and even a kid can do it. So, I went to the website here.

But wait! There's more! More stuff from this seller? I'm there!

Maybe (I thought to myself) there are more options! Fairy princess pumpkin push ins! Or Vampires! Frankensteins! Mummies! Edvard Munch screams! The possibilities are literally endless. Surely someone has taken injectable plastics to the next level for Halloween.

But, I was distracted by this. Look! Shiny!

But if I got them, could I wear them after Halloween? Maybe the patent leather ones would be a better choice?

P.S. Thanks for the link, sweetney!

No comments: