Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Math

Tomorrow night is the big Family Night for Book Festival, and so all my work on transforming the cafeteria must be finished by tomorrow at 5. I have lots and lots of ideas that are not going to happen, and I've got bits and pieces of projects around the house that I've been working on. My mind is full of rainforest crafts, and I have little mental energy (or even time) for much else.

PLUS

We spent every spare minute last weekend enjoying the boat, so I woke up on Monday realizing that kidlets needed clean laundry for school that was still residing inside laundry hampers.

PLUS

Mr. Sweetie is travelling this week--he left Tuesday morning at 6:30, and will be back Friday night about 9:30.

EQUALS

Six loads of unsorted laundry dumped on my bed. I'm just going to move it over to Mr. Sweetie's side of the bed and pretend it's him.

No comments: