Thursday, November 01, 2007

Morning Report

For those of you following the CRAP machine drama, here is a (mercifully brief) update. I fell asleep last night without the machine. Probably due to too much Halloween excitement, y'all.

Anyway, Mr. Sweetie reports that this morning, for an hour, there was less snoring (or softer snoring, or something--some improvement anyway) and that at no time did I stop breathing!

Okay, even as I type that out, it doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment--I breathed! But it's a far cry from stopping about once per minute, which I was doing as of June.

So maybe, just maybe, the CRAP machine is actually helping.

And with the newest (my third!) mask, Mr. Sweetie says I look like a fighter pilot. Just call me "Top Gun" ma'am.

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

So does that make you Maverick or Goose?

Anonymous said...

Goose looks like Mr. Sweetie. And he dies. Can't be that.

Maverick? That would mean Tom Cruise, so no.

Has to be Honorary Top Gun and hottie Kelly McGillis.