Monday, November 12, 2007

Blackety blackety black black. And white.

Oh no. When I first posted my last entry, there was, in fact, an actual picture at the end, illustrating the image I had hoped to project. Said picture has disappeared. I swear, I didn't do it! It was still alive when I left!

(Note to self: Wouldn't a chalk outline be a useful addition to Blogger? To show where those disappearing pictures would have been?)

Shall we try again?

Voice Over: Previously, on Mistress of All Evil.

Black tie event, natural predators in my closet, pressure to be "creative" with dressing, generally ill-tempered grousing about predominance of black at all formal events anyway, making "Black and White Ball" superfluous.

Picture of dress I am looking for:

I know! Amazing how much this picture looks like me, too, isn't it?!? Now, don't you think I could just scurry on down to Nordstrom's and pick up this ensemble?

When I am in charge of the world, that is how it will be. AND I will look just like Audrey Hepburn. Only still alive.

No comments: