Sunday, November 18, 2007

Black and White and Saturday Night

Mr. Sweetie and I are just home from the Black & White charity ball, and Saturday Night lasts as long as you are still in party clothes, or you go to bed. Right? So this is not a late posting as far as I am concerned.

I found a lovely floor length dress with quite the décolletage, so the girls and I were out tonight, and there were celebrities! And Soul Asylum played! And I got to talk with a whole bunch of our friends that I never get to see.

Mr. Sweetie donated a river cruise on Lady Cliff, but we don't know who won it. Mr. Sweetie did bid on a day at a local winery and won, so he/we get to drive the tractor! Pick some grapes! Make some wine and take a case of it home!

I promise to post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: