Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sleep Study Photos!

I had a camera in my purse when I went Sleeping for Medicine, and I've finally got the photos off the memory card. Enjoy!

Six electrode sensors on my scalp, buried in my hair. This part wasn't too bad, as it was similar to what the stylist does when doing a color foil, only less stinky. Although there was a lot of gooey crud that didn't come out the next morning.



Yup--wires on my legs too, to check for Restless Leg Syndrome or something. Either way, it's another measure of whether the sleep is restful or not.




This is the device that all my wires attached to, and then it is attached to a computer hidden in the bedside table. It looks complicated and serious, and reinforces the knowledge that this is NOT a SPA TREATMENT




This is the final effect--glamorous, I know. My skin is still reacting badly to all that tape on my chin--a gift that keeps on giving.

No comments: