Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Kids Are NOT All Right

Not that I care to contradict those sages of cultural wisdom--The Who--but they never knew my kids! My kids are insane. I offer the following--a "To Do" list from my youngest, who is 10.

How To Take Over The World.
  1. Start with Brazil or Russia.
  2. Next, get Greenland and Iceland.
  3. Then get Chile and Argentina.
  4. After, get Middle East.
  5. Don't forget Australia!
  6. China is VERY important.
  7. Madagascar is after.
  8. The Sahara. . .important!
  9. Go to Mexico.
  10. Canada is maple syrupy!
  11. Sneak attack on U.S.A!
  12. U.K. needs attention.
  13. Central America and Cuba. (You might have gotten rid of its leaders, but it's not yours!)
  14. France, Italy, Span and Portugal's okay.
  15. Norway, Finland please!
  16. Rest of South America
  17. Oceana
  18. India
  19. Take Africa by storm!

No comments: