Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Night

So, last night was the first one with the cursed machine. And I have to admit, at least it was quiet. Mr. Sweetie wasn't bothered by snoring at all (!) and as an added bonus, I woke up without the stuffed nose I've become accustomed to.

But it wasn't easy. Remember being pregnant? When it was hard to get comfortable because there was this thing that always got in the way, and kept you from sleeping on your stomach, and you had to roll from one side to the other swinging the bump over the top, which wasn't always easy to remember to do when half asleep?

Same deal.

It could have been worse, and when I woke up after about 6 hours, I took the damn thing off, and Mr. Sweetie--who was also awake--hugged me and kissed me and made sure I felt loved and attractive. Because he knows all about me and the shallow.

No comments: