Thursday, June 30, 2005

Top Ten Reasons Why Mr. Sweetie Must Come Home

Mr. Sweetie is travelling again. We feel sorry for him--he has had to play 36 holes of golf in two days in Napa Valley. California. Where the weather is ideal. In between rounds of golf, he has to visit wineries, sample wine, and eat at fabulous restaurants.

We all know he'd prefer to be here at home. Right? I said--RIGHT?

Yeah. Right. Um...RIGHT!

Top Ten Reasons Mr. Sweetie Must Come Home Now.

10. We miss him.

9. The puppy doesn't remember him.

8. The kidlets got on a crying jag at bedtime from missing him.

7. We are not sleeping well.

6. I made some killer guacamole, and I'm the only one here who likes it.

5. I can't get the damn wireless router to work, and I need his help.

4. I'm going to start having to let the puppy sleep in bed with me, just so I can get to sleep.

3. No one else likes what I cook anymore, so we're going to have to start living on breakfast cereal.

2. Did I mention that I'm not sleeping well?

1. I can't reach the liquor in the liquor cabinet, and the damn margaritas NEED TRIPLE SEC! (And the liquor stores are, in fact, all closed this late at night).

Plus, we just miss him. He comes home tomorrow.

No comments: