Saturday, June 25, 2005

Boys Will Be Boys

And girls remain innocent.

We've had our new puppy for about a week now, and he continues to be a wonderful dog. We took him to the pet store and bought some new toys for him, which he has played with very well.

Except for one toy, which he started to pounce on. Something about the pounce led him to dominate it, which led him to just hump the hell out of the thing. The dogs I had before did a little of this, mostly the female on the male to show him who was boss.

But this was more intense, perhaps because Bermondsey is still an adolescent male, and only recently neutered. At any rate, this "domination" became intensely sexual, and suddenly this quiet little shy puppy had an enormous erection. I swear it was half as long as he was.

I think it surprised him, because he didn't seem to know what was happening or what to do with it. It kind of flopped over his leg, which freaked him out a little bit.

It was the kidlets' reactions that cracked me up the most. The Pony thought he was just dancing with it and he looked "so funny and so cute!" The Bunny uttered, direly, "Don't tell me--he just pooped, didn't he."

I hadn't expected a new dog to provide visual aids for sex education--I guess that's just a bonus gift with purchase.

No comments: