Friday, February 17, 2006

I Have No Explanation For This



For some reason, the Bunny has become obsessed with the idea of the Ice Hotel. She wants to visit Sweden, just to stay at the Ice Hotel. I would say that she thinks the Ice Hotel is cool, but that would just be lame.

I, however, have NO interest in the Ice Hotel. I like ice in my Diet Coke. That's about it for me and ice. I will ice skate occasionally, but I have no desire WHATSOEVER to stay in a hotel that requires me to remain fully dressed at all times. I live in Minnesota. That's enough cold for me.

So, in an attempt to discourage the Bunny from this obsession (yes, I know. This is Bad Parenting. So sue me.) I mentioned the facts of the beds.

Me: "Did you know that the beds are just slabs of ice?"

Bunny: "You mean ice with a real bed on top of it."

Me: "No. Slabs of ice."

Bunny (excitedly): "You mean like ice all around a mattress and stuff?"

Me: "Nope. Just ice. They do give you some kind of animal skins to lie on."

Bunny: "Cool! That way you don't have to worry about drooling in your sleep and waking up with your face frozen to the bed!"

Now I really don't want to go.

1 comment:

Suefunky said...

Never.