Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Does This Ever Happen To You?

We ran out the door this morning, to get the kidlets to school on time. Despite the list of cool things they have been looking forward to that will happen today, they could not wake up. So, I left the Bunny to collect her things while I scraped the frozen slop off the windshield of the mighty MamaVan.

Got Bunny to school. Got Pony to school. Got phone call on the cel from the Bunny.

"Could you bring my valentines to school? I grabbed the wrong Target bag."

I know I am not the only person in the Free World with multiple Target bags around the house. I mean, if you have a Target, you pretty much don't need any other retail outlets, right? And the bags are so useful for stowing trash from inside the car, for hiding the Valentine's presents you haven't wrapped yet, and for carrying class Valentines to school through the frozen slop. As long as you check you have the right one, I guess.

No comments: