Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The 11th Commandment

Direct from Mt. Sinai--the 11th Commandment:

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's iPhone.



















One can only comply with this, because Apple has announced the new iPhone 3G (which stands for "third generation"). The best new feature? Apple has dropped the price--8GB will be only $199, and 16GB will be $299! This is down from $399 and $499 respectively. You can't even buy a Palm Treo or a Blackberry from my wireless provider for that price!

Its going to be faster, and come with GPS, with the promise of new applications that continue to be developed. The new iPhone 3G will be available July 11.

I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.

Keep repeating it until you don't covet it!

I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.
I love my RAZR, I don't need an iPhone.




Photo source.

3 comments:

Suefunky said...

I hear ya - except I keep saying "only 8 more months in my current contract"

"only 8 more months in my current contract"

I don't think that is as helpful.

Anonymous said...

Check out the operating costs for this one. I hear they will be much higher.

Amy Adams said...

Suefunky--well EXACTLY! It's kind of stupid for me, because I am at the end of my contract, AND verizon has that "new in two" deal where I can get a new phone from them. But it's not an iPhone!