Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FanGIrl Says "SQUEEEE!"

I am informed that the whitest thing to do in the world is to listen to U2. So sue me.
















The new album, "No Line On The Horizon" is available to stream from U2.com, and I'm just paying it over and over.






















"Get On Your Boots" has been out for a couple of weeks now.



Official, un-embeddable video is here.

Much of the rest of the album is similar--a mix of elements that are practically proprietary with stuff unlike what we've heard from them before. The more I listen, the more addicted I'm getting!
























Just as fun, my boys will be on David Letterman ALL WEEK next week. As if they have to do anything to promote an album. But no doubt, I'll be up late and glued to the TV from 10:35 until Craig Ferguson starts interviewing guests.






















Not that U2 is going to be on Ferguson; I just love watching him too.

No comments: