Sunday, July 10, 2005

Things That Happened While I Wasn't Paying Attention

Due to the amazing in-home invention called "cable tv," I have been able to see a number of movies that came out while I was raising small children. Legally Blonde, Charlie's Angels, Old School and Home Fries. And I've discovered the Bestest Movie Boyfriend. Ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.....Luke Wilson!


I mean, he recognizes Reese Witherspoon's unique intellegence, when the rest of Harvard Law School thinks she's just an idiot. He takes Cameron Diaz dancing and thinks she's really good. He's the one guy with any sense in Old School AND in Home Fries.

He's even dreamy in the distinctly odd Royal Tenenbaums.

When Mr. Sweetie is out of town, and my other boyfriends--Jeremy Northam, The Edge and Kevin Kline--are ever tied up on a Saturday night, I'm calling Luke.

No comments: