- My cel phone. Which is pink. Sure, it's a slim little bugger--a RAZR, but it is pink. There is not a lot around my household that is pink, so you would think it would stand out. I know I had it last Friday, but I haven't seen it since.
- My iPod. I don't think I'm to blame for this one, as the Bunny was using it last night, and tucked it god knows where. But it is purple--bright purple because it is in an iFrogz case. Again, not a lot that is quite that color around here. . .
- My iFrogz band. The case for the iPod is purple, but the band around it is bright pink. Fuschia even. Again--I lent it to the Bunny, and it came back without the band. . .which I still can't find.
- My second pair of glasses. Which, surprise, surprise, are purple! Absolutely NO idea where those went of the last time I had them.
- The latest Barbara Kingsolver book: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I was reading it over Labor Day weekend. . .
- The Great Big Book of Puzzles I also had last over Labor Day weekend. . .
Is it part of the inevitable aging process? Is it mad cow disease? Is it perimenopause? Or am I just an idiot? Who knows?
EDITED TO ADD: I just had to ask! With a single request, Bunny came to me in the kitchen with my iPod, complete with replaced iFrogz band! Too bad I couldn't find it myself, as it was a LONG DAY without my iPod!