It is cold today.
It is very very cold.
It is soooooo cold. . .
How cold is it?
It is soo cold that:
- the lawyers have their hands in their own pockets
- that the new dishwasher has to thaw before I can run it, because it's frozen solid
- that the dishwasher installer guy was an hour late because his one week old van wouldn't start, and had to be towed into a warehouse and thawed.
- it's more than FIFTY degrees colder than it was on Monday.
- that I shorted out my iPod by taking off my winter coat and releasing a shitload of static
- that my face is chapped from where it didn't fit under a hat or inside my scarf after a 14 minute dog walk
- my dog started running up the sidewalk to every house in the neighborhoood--"can we live here now? Please? If we did, we'd be home by now!"
- school grades are dropping--a 93% looks like 47%, if you figure in the wind chill factor.