Sunday, August 26, 2007

What Women Really Talk About

Heard at a table of women in a fast food court.

C: So, my doctor was this charming older guy and he even wore a bow tie. And I called him about this virus, and he asked "Do you want me to come around?" And I was "No! That's fine!"

A: Man, you never get a doctor who makes house calls anymore.

C: But when I went to get birth control, he was all concerned. "But surely you want to have children?"

B: Maybe he didn't want you to leave it until too late.

C: Well, it was better than the last doctor I went to. I asked him for birth control, and he just looked at me.

B: Was he younger than you?

C: Well, he was maybe about 15 years younger than I am.

A: You know, it is so disgusting to think about senior citizens like you having sex. It's totally like thinking about your parents. Ewwwww.

C: Well, maybe he just thought there was no point.

A: If your doctor is thinking "I wouldn't tap that," that's the sign of a seriously screwed up doctor-patient relationship right there.

No comments: