Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It IS A Small World

Our puppy, Constable Windsor Bermondsey of the Back Yard, is a rescue dog. Given his record with us of eating through power cords, leashes, harnesses, etc., I'm pretty certain he chewed himself free and ran off.

Fortunately for us, because now he is ours. We got him through a rescue organization called Homeward Bound, which is based out of a small city quite some distance away.

Today, as I was walking him around the neighborhood, we met some high school girls--one of whom volunteered for Homeward Bound, and remembered our puppy when he was called Toastie.

It was a happy reunion, especially for Bermondsey, who got to have more people make a big fuss over him, which is his favorite thing ever.

1 comment:

Suefunky said...

Oh that is so fun!! I would get excited when M and O would see their dog walkers when I was with them. It was fun as they had stories for me of their secret life!