Monday, September 19, 2005

Arrgh! And More Arrgh!

So me matey Bermondsey went ashore last night for some R&Arrgh, and came back to the ship with some sticky burrs all about his midships. Ye olde barnacle scraper weren't up to the task, see, so I used one o'me sharpish shears about his neck.

Arrrgh! Ye can see where this sea tale's a-goin', can't ye? I done nicked up the salty dog but good, and he had to be to see the ship's doctor this mornin'. Stitches, it took, to close up the mighty wound I done gave him. He be sleepin off the "sedative," at's what the doc feller called it, but I says its grog!

Anyway, I guess I'll be giving him an extra helpin' o' Cookie's slops this evenin, don't cha think so. But I'm not soft! Arrrgh! I still be a mighty pirate--all day! Arrrgh!

1 comment:

Suefunky said...

Oh - I did that to O on his ear a few years ago. I am afraid your clipping days may be over as O doesn't let me NEAR him with scissors now. I just leave it to the professionals. (However, I think Bermondsey may be more forgiving than O.)

Hope he feels better! Did the extra treats help?