Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Listy McLister

What I bought at Target today:

  • Snacks for Girl Scouts
  • Drawer organizers for the utensil/utility drawers (not the same thing as the junk drawer/s)
  • A "helper shelf" for the baking ingredients above the stove
  • Two small serving bowls, green
  • CD of Classic Sinatra (see also: previous post)
  • Shoe rack (required due to the six pairs of shoes I bought the last time I was at Target)
  • Soap dish to stick to the side of the clawfoot tub
  • An army of AA batteries (is there a better collective noun than that for batteries? There ought to be--how about "a charge"?)
  • Spring water: for me, who drinks too much Diet (TM) Coke(TM) with and without various ingredients like lime, vanilla, and caffeine
  • Flavored "fitness" water for The Pony (lemon) and MonkeyGirl (berry)
  • Knobs to start replacing the 40(!) knobs that need to be replaced in my kitchen
  • A plastic bag organizer--because everything came home in plastic bags.

If Target only served drinks, it'd be my favorite store ever!

No comments: