Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hooked on Puppies

The fabulous Suefunky sent me this link, and it's gotten addictive. Beware! This link will take you to cute puppies!
















It's a live feed of a litter of 7 Havanese puppies inside a puppy playpen. I can tell I've gotten too attached when I clicked in this evening and noticed which items have been removed for laundering.

Okay, that was maybe a little bit too revealing about my pathetic life. It's a good thing I don't have any more information about these puppies, or I might be tempted to acquire one. Or two. Would all seven be excessive?

2 comments:

Suefunky said...

I came out of the shower this am to find Otto sitting at my desk, barking at the puppies. I had to lift him up and show him where the noise was coming from - he sniffed the monitor, and decided that the puppies were ok.

I love this site too! Do you leave your streaming 24/7 like I do??

And I want the little one. :-)

Amy Adams said...

But. . .but. . .but. . .they're ALL little, and I already said I was going to take them all!

I like the dark ones, so maybe you can have the white ones. Given current prices, we're probably looking at at least $10,000 worth of dog here. So maybe I don't really need ALL of them.