Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Being Evil Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry

At least, that's what I tell myself.

However, if that is true, then being Evil must also mean never whining. I mean, does Dr. Evil whine? Does Ming the Merciless whinge? Does Mongo complain, even when the candygram blows up in his face?

I think not.

So I am done with the whining about my birthday. I was such a pain in the ass about it before hand, that poor Mr. Sweetie--even after having outdone himself--still worries if he did enough.

Okay, being Evil probably also means that you want those around you cringing in fear--however, they should not be in fear that your lip will quiver and your Bambi eyes will fill with tears.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Birthday's suck. You're allowed to whine.

PIF - Absolutely. I really need to get cracking on them. HOpefully I'll get #2 done this weekend when the snow hits and then i can send that one out too. I'm sorry no one wanted to play with you. :( They are totally missing out.