Thursday, December 07, 2006

Once You Hit Bottom, There's Nowhere To Go But Up

So, Britney Spears is letting a little too loose these days, eh? Sure, I've seen the pictures, and maybe it's just a pre-emptive strike to eliminate any interest in the alleged sex tape. I mean, NO ONE wants to see Kevin Federline, in anything, so the interest must be in seeing Britney wearing even less than she did in her music videos.

Now that we've all been treated to photographs of her business, there's nothing left. "Nothing to see here folks. Move along, move along."

But even that is not quite hitting bottom. (Oh, look at my funny--Britney has no panties and I said "bottom!') No, hitting bottom is getting parenting advice from Courtney Love.

"Say what you will about me, and I'm not passing judgment, but when I had my daughter, I stayed home with her almost every night for the first year of her life."

Britney, this is a sign from God. Repent now, and go forth and flash no more.

(Although, this is a terrifically cute picture, isn't it? It looks like there is some real affection between them, so maybe Courtney has something to teach about parenting.)

No comments: