Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In Which We Discover That Evil Has Few Friends.

Thanks to Unequivocally Moe, I have been tagged. The residents of Chez Evil wanted to know what that is, and the best I can describe it is a sort of chain letter. I never pass on chain letters. However, I am willing to play this game from Moe, but of course, being the Mistress Of All Evil, I will manipulate it to my own ends. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Here are the rules [as received from Moe]:

Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I am willing to post six weird things about myself, in fact, it might be interesting. However, I don't have six people I can tag, since almost no one I actually know has a blog. And let's face it, even though I have a major internet crush on Dooce, it's more of a lurker kind of thing, and she has no idea who I am. (Well done! No restraining orders yet!) So, with my apologies to moe, the chain will stop here, but at least I'll play along.

Six Weird Things About Me:

1. All my pets have pretentious names. My two Lhasa Apsos that I had from 1988 to 2003 were "B. Baxter Bentley" and "Hadley v. Baxendale." The family guinea pig is "Hazelnut Frangelico." Our current dog is "Constable Windsor Bermondsey of the Back Yard."

2. I like peanut butter, banana and mayonnaise sandwiches. My husband cannot fathom this at all, and lumps it with other unsavory dishes that Elvis used to eat while holed up in Graceland getting fat and dying. I have stopped eating them when any member of my family can see me.

3. My toes are very weird. I think my feet are rather nice looking, but I have been told that all my toes point in different directions. Mr. Sweetie thinks they look like vegetables. The toenails on my pinkie toes are almost too small to use a nail polish brush on. I don't care, I still like them.

4. Everyone in my real life thinks it's weird that I call myself the Mistress Of All Evil. Except my kidlets, who appreciate the joke, and have started pointing out what a bad Mistress Of All Evil I am. While at an archery range with Pony and a friend of hers, I held my shot while the friend picked up her dropped arrow. Pony said, disgustedly "What kind of a Mistress Of All Evil are you if you won't even kill my friends. Jeeeeez!"

5. I collect and reuse ribbon from Christmas packages. Also any little picks or decorations. I have several boxes of ribbons and ornaments and stuff that I use on my Christmas packages. I like overdoing the wrapping.

6. I am a serious night owl. I don't really get productive until after 6 p.m., when I have some sort of spike in my biorhythms and can actually run laundry, empty the dishwasher, and all that other dismal housekeeping sort of thing. I am off schedule from the rest of the family, and have yet to find a way to be totally in sync with the rest of the world as well.

Well, that's six. Guess I'm going to have to go get myself some friends around here now, aren't I?

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

I was right! You are super cool. If it helps, I love PB and Banana sandwiches...I've never tried the mayonnaise with it but that sounds interesting. AND in college my roommate was Satan's Concubine and I was the Epitome of Evil. We sometimes swapped titles depending on what our plans were for the night.

Thank you for playing though. And I promise I will never tag you again.

wondering said...

ummm...yup, the sandwich thing might be a bit weird but the rest? seems you'd fit right in around here. lol.

Anonymous said...

A couple of leaves of fresh leaf lettuce add a yummy texture to those pb and banana and mayo sandwiches.