Monday, March 06, 2006

Unclear On The Concept: Sports Edition

I have two nephews. The older is only about 7 weeks younger than the Bunny, but it's a case of "Same world, different planets." There is almost no way Danger Boy could be more different than the Bunny.

But I want to talk about his brother--the one with the incredibly large head and the brains to match. (I will have to come up with a better name than that. I know, I know!) Both Danger Boy and Little Brother play hockey. Hey, this is Minnesota. If you don't start your boys playing hockey before they leave the hospital, they are falling behind.

Danger Boy loves sports and loves hockey in particular and is competitive and deeply engaged in the process of winning. Little Brother--not so much.

His take on the game? "I don't like it when they don't share the puck."

No comments: