Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fun With Dogs

JoMama called with this story about the Fabulous Babe, who is my fabulous sister.

FB was walking her dog, Otto von Biscuit--I know, GREAT dog name-- when it started to rain. It must have really rained hard, as they had to take shelter in a pet store. So, being Fabulous, FB began to shop. So did Otto.

Of course, being 3/4 Lhasa Apso, Otto has champagne tastes. They say you can predict a dog's personality from what role it was bred for. Lhasas apparently were bred to be worshipped. (This is true!) So, true to breed, Otto found a VERY expensive dog blanket. Something befitting his status, I guess.

So. He peed on it.

It's his now.

So, I'm looking for the "take away" from this story. Something that I can use when I want something.

(Mr. Sweetie interjects: "You have trouble getting what you want?!?!?!")

Well, whatever--I'm not going to start peeing on merchandise. At least not on purpose.

No comments: