Sunday, September 17, 2006

Why We Wait

So, you are asking (I know you are! You're thoughtful like that!)--why wait for insurance? Why not just put her in the water, maybe take her for a little spin?

I know, you say, that there was all that legal training you had for all those years, litigating for insurance companies--don't you think maybe that view of the world is a little skewed? After all, you saw what went wrong, but how often did you see what went right?

See--you are nice like that. You want us to enjoy our new toy right away, don't you? I bet you always buy fresh batteries for Christmas Day, so no one has to wait to play with those cool toys that always come "Batteries Not Included."

I was thinking that myself--can you believe it! I was actually thinking--well, what could happen?

Then I drove into the marina to meet the truck. This is what greeted me by the entrance.

This is not so good, is it? I think we'll wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear it arrived.