Monday, November 21, 2005

The Crying Game

Puppy has a little cry/whine he makes when he's attempting to communicate something. I associate it with needing to go outside--hey, it's how I'd sound if I had to go to the bathroom.

Especially since we are transitioning from multiple daily walks to being in the yard on a leash, I'm thinking that maybe he has more business to do.

But he's now just sitting by the back door crying. Frequently. Multiple times. In a row.

He escaped the last time before I got the leash on him, and he went straight to the fence and cried to the dog next door.

Can it be love? Do they have a future? Especially since they are both neutered?

1 comment:

Suefunky said...

Oh - he wants to play with that dog! Murphy and the dog next door in our apartment in DC used to do that during the day. They were the best of friends! I bet the B just wants to go wrestle and play!