Sunday, January 08, 2012

We Saw ALL the Movies!

The past month has been Movie Madness Chez Evil, and I saw more movies in four weeks than I have seen in the preceding twelve months. At least, if my math is right. I need to make a quick list of them all, or I will forget.

Even more amazing is how many of them were actually movies that I saw in actual movie theaters, not just rentals on my laptop. In order to remember which ones I should review, I will make a quick list here and then post actual reviews separately.

Thus, in no particular order except of how I remember them, the movies of December and January:

The Muppet Movie
Hugo
Young Adult
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
The Artist
Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
We Bought A Zoo

Extra Bonus Movies (not seen in theaters)
The House of Flying Daggers
Citizen Kane
St. Trinian's
X-Men:First Class

Not a bad collection, and I didn't hate any of them--this is quite an endorsement, coming from me!

I will attempt to post one review per day of the theatrically viewed movies--the other ones, well, we'll see.


No comments: