Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blame it on Microsoft

After some quick research, I have come to the conclusion that the reason this blog was not openable on Internet Explorer for the last two days is NOT due to my indifferent posting skill, but is actually a glitch in IE7. It is a correctable problem, but first you have to know that it is there.

At least one fix can be found here. I have not tried this program, and I make no promises that it will fix the problem. What WILL fix the problem is to ditch IE altogether and go with Firefox, which is what I have done.

But for those of you who are still in thrall to the clutches of Microsoft. . .I mean, "still using Internet Explorer" I have replaced the actual Harry Potter 6 video clip with a link instead, which will take you to YouTube where you can watch it in it's spooky entirety.

No comments: