Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What Becomes A Vacation Most?

So, vacation was fabulous. I'm still in denial that I'm back to my real life. Everyone else in the family has gone back to school and work, but I'm still pretending that I'm on vacation. The laundry situation has gotten to the point where I can't ignore THAT any longer, though, so I guess I'm back.

But--what a great trip! Having your bags claimed at the airport and delivered to your room...wonderful. Having a hotel room on Disney property with a view of Cinderella's castle from the window...magical. Being on a prepaid meal plan that requires only to select where and what to eat...convenient and cooking free! Days of sunshine, breeze and 80 degrees, evenings of 65...truly being away from the ordinary. Seeing the tears of happiness in the eyes of the kidlets when they met their favorite characters (Pooh and Sleeping Beauty)...worth every penny.

Calling home for voicemail and hearing there is a snow emergency and knowing that if you were home, you'd be digging out from 8 inches of additional snowfall...priceless!

1 comment:

Suefunky said...

Do you have any links to see where you stayed?? I'd love to see it!