Friday, July 28, 2006

Bumper Stickers In The Neighborhood

There are a number of rental units on my block, and sometimes all I know of the people in them is based on what they have used to decorate their cars. Sometimes it seems that the bumper stickers are all that are holding the car together, but being in an educated state, no one puts just anything on their car. They all express their owners' personality. Here are two of my favorites:

Darwin Loves You

This one makes me smile. Minnesota's not likely to become a state that teaches Creationism, or Intelligent Design, so I can just smile, secure in my sense that that is one battle I won't have to face.

I (Heart) Scrawny Pale Guys

And who doesn't?

1 comment:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Intriquing how much philosophy can fit into so little a space.