Friday, October 28, 2005

My Outstanding Traits Are WHAT?

So I took a "Five Factor Personality" test yesterday to see what my outstanding traits set me apart from the crowd.

Would it be my wicked sense of humor? Perhaps my incisive mind? My deeply rooted ethical sense?

No.

Cate, your most unique quality is that you're unusually Agreeable

You believe that people are inherently good and tend to listen to your heart in important matters. You are gentle and have a sincere desire to help and trust others. You are straightforward but don't tend to brag about yourself or your lot in life. You're amenable to people's suggestions, and you are good at helping people realize their own talents, which only makes people like you more. Compared to
others who are agreeable, youunusually trusting. Only 0.8% are unusually
trusting. Only 0.8% of all test takers have this unique combination of
personality strengths.

At least it's not my ability to sing the lyrics of "Gilligan's Island" to the tune of "Amazing Grace." That would really be embarassing.

No comments: