Monday, October 02, 2006

Progress On The March

So, since I lost my iPods, I had to go online and see what the latest versions look like. It's just being a good consumer.

And my goodness, they have changed in the last six months. When I got my mini, all the screens were black and white only.The Nano came out about six months later with a color screen, but were only available in black and white. Now they come in colors too.

The shuffle is less than half its previous size, which is dangerous because I would totally lose that in less than a month. Maybe a week.

The video iPods look awesome--if I got a white one, I could have different colored skins for it, which would be fun, as I am all about accessories. But wait--there is a U2 edition. I am (still) addicted to U2--and it has their signatures reproduced on the back and some exclusive content included. But I don't want black and red...

Plus, I heard a rumor that the next generation is going to come out in time for Christmas. And they couldn't print it on the internet if it wasn't true, right?

No comments: