Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Have Been Cheated!

So, M&Ms has come out with a new dark chocolate M&M. (Mmmm. Dark chocolate and a candy coated shell.) I stumbled across these in my local SA, where I stopped for my daily dose of caffeine.

The bad news--these new dark chocolate M&Ms are tied to promoting the third Star Wars prequel, so dark chocolate=Dark side of the Force. You are Forced to purchase candy with Darth Vader on the front. If you want to be a good guy, you have to buy the regular milk chocolate kind which has a picture of a Jedi on it. I didn't look closely, but it looked like it might have been Ewan McGregor.

The more bad news--they only had peanut dark chocolate Darth Vader M&Ms, and I'm not particularly fond of peanuts in my chocolate.

The rest of the bad news--even after eating peanut dark chocolate Darth Vader M&Ms and selling my soul to the dark side of the Force, I still can't pick up and strangle annoying people using just my mind. And I sure as heck can't get free drinks in bars like Obi Wan could.

No comments: